The Legacy is the brainchild of the Hunters Element head product designer. He wanted to create the ultimate mid/outer layer that could be used on just about every hunt. The Legacy was made to keep you warm while glassing and stalking without overheating, as so often happens with membrane-lined outer layers.
The purpose-built 290gsm Hydrafuse™ HYBRIDTECH™, RPET recycled fabric uses a 90gsm water-resistant, two-way stretch outer with a 200gsm fleece inner. This means that the jacket is really warm but breathes exceptionally well, all the while remaining quiet, soft and blocking out about 90% of the wind. This RPET fabric is made from 100% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (Plastic Bottles). This is just as durable as virgin fabric but saves 29 bottles from ending up in the landfill.
He then took every top-quality feature he could find and packed them into the jacket. This includes high-quality zips, a fold-away TunnelTECH™ hood, zippered slim-lined chest and lower pockets with hand warmers, and premium cuff adjusters.
- Weight Sz M: 850g
- Cuts wind
- Detachable TunnelTECH™ hood which can also be folded away into the collar
- Highly breathable wind/water-resistant, recyclable, Hydrafuse™ HYBRIDTECH™ 2-way stretch fabric; made from recycled polyester.
- Full-length front YKK® zip
- Chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Waist drawstring
- PFC free DWR
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Sizes XS-4XL (Desolve® Veil™ Camo & Forest Green/Grey to 7XL)
- Available in Desolve® Veil™ Camo, Forest Green/Grey, Black or Tussock